Constantine is part of Girl Scouts Heart of Michigan, a council of Girl Scouts of the USA. The organization proudly serves girls from all racial, ethnic, religious, and socioeconomic backgrounds and meets the developmental, social, and educational needs of girls in kindergarten throughout high school.
- Daisy Girl Scouts, Kindergarten and 1st Grade
- Brownie Girl Scouts, 2nd and 3rd Grade
- Junior Girl Scouts, 4th and 5th Grade
- Cadette Girl Scouts, 6th through 8th Grade
- Senior Girl Scouts, 9th and 10th Grade
- Ambassador Girl Scouts, 11th and 12th Grade
Activities promote pluralism, increase understanding and appreciation of girls’ different abilities, facilitate team learning experiences, decision-making and conflict-resolution skills, and cultivate self-esteem. With adult mentoring, girls learn to choose their goals, make decisions, and evaluate accomplishments.