We are always looking for dedicated, energetic people to help us serve the community.
If you are interested in joining our team, stop by the Village Office or the Fire Department to pick up an application.
- Fire Suppression
- Medical First Responders
- Fire Prevention/Public Awareness
Open Burning and Burn Permits
- Constantine & Florence Townships – Call the Fire Department at 435-5325
- Village of Constantine Residents– Call the Village Office at 435-2085
Practice Fire Safety Everyday!
- Don’t play with matches!
- Stop, drop, and roll if your clothes catch on fire!
- Have a smoke detector in each bedroom and in your hallway!
- Change the batteries in your smoke detector twice a year at time change!
- Test your smoke detector monthly!
- Have an escape route out of each room in your house in case of a fire!
- Practice your escape plan with your family!
Fire Dept Contact
EMERGENCY — Call 911
Constantine Fire Department
180 W. Water Street
Constantine, MI 49042
PH: (269) 435-5325
Fax: (269) 435-7963
Central Dispatch: (269) 467-4195
ON CALL STAFF
Fire Chief MIKE HAYDON
Asst Chief MARK MOORE
Captian JOSHUA SHOOK
LT ALFONZO CARTAGENA
ALI CARTER – MFR
BRYAN HUGHEY – MFR
CHRIS HUDDLESTON – MFR
PART-TIME DAY-SHIFT PERSONNEL
ERIC MUNN – Firefighter/MFR
JAKE KUIPER – Firefighter/EMT
BRADY COURTRIGHT – Firefighter/FMR
FIRE ASSOCIATION PERSONNEL
Malinda Bell – Assoc. Sec/Treasurer